We offer a variety of services! If you don't see what you need below please contact us!

Towing & Recovery

Need a tow, give us a call 24 hours a day. Broke down or stuck we can help.  We will be there for you when you need us. If you have a question how far we will travel just pick up the phone. 


Need your vehicle unlocked give us a call day or night. 


Battery dead give us a call we can help with it as well. 

Tire Change

Got a flat?? Call us we can change that flat tire in no time at all. 

Impounded Vehicles

If your vehicle has been impounded you will need to go get a release form for it. Depending on who impounded it is where you will need to go or call.

Duncan Police: 580-255-2112

Stephens County Sheriff Office: 580-255-3131

Oklahoma Highway Patrol: 580-353-0785 

If your car was impounded from private property, look for towing signs on the property, or ask the property owner which wrecker service they used to tow your vehicle. If that doesn’t work, you can call whichever police department has jurisdiction in the place where your car was towed. All wrecker services notify local police and the Department of Public Safety whenever a Private Property Impound is performed

Impounded Vehicles 

To redeem the vehicle, the registered owner will need to present the following:

  • Proof of Ownership (Title, or Registration printed in the last 7 days. Any tag agent can help you with this for a nominal fee. 
  • An insurance verification is not acceptable as Proof of Ownership.
  • Valid Government Issued Photo Identification that matches the name on the ownership document.
  • If your tag is expired or missing, you must bring current registration and tag (sticker).
  • If the car was impounded for no insurance, bring a valid insurance verification.
  • Bring payment for all monies due in cash (Exact change only, we do not provide change)

If the vehicle was impounded by Duncan Police or Stephens County,you will need to obtain a release from that police department before claiming your car or any contents.

Also, please note that if you wish to redeem your vehicle outside of normal business hours, an After Hours Release Fee will apply.

It is not a difficult process. Show us you own it and it is legal to drive, pay your bill and take it home.